This section contains links to databases in several categories:
GENERAL • POLAND • UKRAINE • CARPATHO/RUSYN
ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICTS • LOCALITIES/TOWN
- Galizien Online Homepage Surname databases with over 70,000 names
- JewishGen: Home of Jewish Genealogy Extensive links to Jewish genealogical research in Halychyna / Eastern Galicia
- AGAD Archives Project
Indexing the 19th century Jewish vital records of 82 towns and villages in the eastern part of Galicia now stored at the AGAD archives.
- Database of Eastern Galician Localities, 1919-1939
(Including some Western Galician Districts)
- Galicia Given Names Database (GNDB)
(Created by Professor G. L. Esterson)
- Galician Surname Index
Index to lists of surnames found on numerous Jewish-Galician family history web sites
- Index of 1890 New York Immigrants from Austria, Poland, Galicia
- The JewishGen Poland Database or The “All-Poland” Database
Over 3.3 million records for Poland, from a variety of sources, including: vital records, business directories, voter lists, passenger manifests, Yizkor books and other Holocaust sources. A joint project of Jewish Records Indexing - Poland and JewishGen.
- Jewish guide and genealogy in Poland, Cracow and Auschwitz
Poland, Cracow, Casimir, Auschwitz-Birkenau, Shtetl with a Jewish, privat guide. Jewish genealogy and travel in Poland and Galicia.
- Galician Administrative Districts
A list of administrative districts and their subdistricts
- Galician Administrative Districts (PGSA)
- List of 1877 Galician Administrative Districts